Click Here For Earn

Saturday 17 December 2011

i am superwoman


In the history of music, no one does it better than Alicia Keys. just watched her Live in New York concert--- and although "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" is my favorite song of hers, i just can't get "Superwoman" out of my head.
"Cause I am superwoman, yes I am. (Yes, she is)
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest
Oh yes, I'm superwoman."
Thank you A-Keys for reminding me. :) I really needed that at the moment. I swear I'll do my best so I can watch you live someday. And hopefully meet you. (Yes, I know you are amazing!) I'll be thrilled by then. That'll be another dream come true. (fingers-crossed!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click here For Earn

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management